Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IPC Communication DTC’s

EN1

I’ve had my car a couple of weeks now and noticed today there’s some sticky DTC’s logged.

Ive scanned with Forscan and cleared several times but they always come back.

Any thoughts of what is causing them?

U0073

U0140

U0159

U0100

U0121

U0421

The car hasn’t put up the EML (yet) and it seems to be running fine. I do have a slight suspicion that it isn’t accelerating quite as well as it should/could but I could be wrong on that.

IMG_4723.jpeg

Usually it would be poor solder joints on the instrument cluster, but very unlikely on a 2017 Kuga.

I'd remove the instrument cluster and check that the connectors are fully plugged in.

1 hour ago, unofix said:

Usually it would be poor solder joints on the instrument cluster, but very unlikely on a 2017 Kuga.

I'd remove the instrument cluster and check that the connectors are fully plugged in.

Cheers. I managed to find a guide on youtube (dead easy as you say).

So cluster removed, all was tight and the connector looked to be latched as it should be. Despite that I disconnected it and reconnected. I could hear the dials power up. Cleared codes, took it for a spin. Rechecked, codes remain gone. Hopefully that’s the end of that! 

Thank you for your help.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club