Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clock updating to BST

Ben Green
聽Share

So a really daft question, how do you make the clock automatically update the time to BST and GMT?

Mine is currently on GMT, it is set for auto time zone update but as of yet it hasn't updated to summer time, I have reset it to gps time which doesn't change it to summer time, I've had the radio on fm and radio 2 which used to do my old RDS stereo times, I tried putting a destination in the sat nav and seeing if that would update it as the sat nav gets traffic info automatically from the phone, the phone is connected but as of yet nothing!!

In the past I just change it manually but you would think nowadays it should change by itself.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Ben Green said:

So a really daft question, how do you make the clock automatically update the time to BST and GMT?

Not such a daft question. I haven't found a way to do it on my car either. 馃

GPS Time is probably UTC, so will not change - I take it there is no option to display local Time ?

I have never understood why Ford radios that I have had, do not use the CT on FM RDS to set the clock.

1 hour ago, unofix said:

Not such a daft question. I haven't found a way to do it on my car either. 馃

Sync 2 did. Sync 3 doesn't. Sync 4 does.聽

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Paulkp said:

I have never understood why Ford radios that I have had, do not use the CT on FM RDS to set the clock.

Mine does, but it is 19 years old LOL

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Mine does, but it 19 years old LOL

Ah yes, but that is a feature now lost to the mists of time !! 馃ぃ

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Ben Green said:

Mine is currently on GMT, it is set for auto time zone update but as of yet it hasn't updated to summer time, I have reset it to gps time which doesn't change it to summer time, I've had the radio on fm and radio 2 which used to do my old RDS stereo times, I tried putting a destination in the sat nav and seeing if that would update it as the sat nav gets traffic info automatically from the phone, the phone is connected but as of yet nothing!!

In the past I just change it manually but you would think nowadays it should change by itself.

Thanks

I agree. I have it set to auto but still have to do it manually every time. Thankfully it's not difficult.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club