Do Not Sell My Personal Information

08 2.0l petrol Auto Duratec waterpump plus drive belt

Witcher1979

Hello, 

My C Max has a whining noise coming from the drive belt area of the car. The belt does look tatty so I want to replace this and the waterpump at the same time as the car has 77k on the clock. I am not a mechanic but I am very good with tools. I also fixed my partners work car following my other thread on this very site. I am one of those people that needs to see it being done then I myself can then do the job. Does anyone have any videos or links to this work being done so I can see it even if its the same engine on a different car?

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance. The car is a 08 2.0l petrol Automatic duratec.

• Like 1

Thank you TomsFocus, that is a great video. I feel confident after watching that as long as I can actually get the water pump out, if not just put it back together and follow the first guide and drive to a garage 🙂

I will order the parts and see how I get on.

Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club