Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coil Light Flashing & Limp Mode

kirks30

Hi

Would love some ideas as what is wrong with my ford mondeo 2.0 tdci

Coil light comes on after 15 seconds of starting the car up. Put on a diagnostic machine and comes up with no fault codes.

Have had the turbo actuator reconditioned no joy. The accelarator pedal replaced no joy. The egr valve has been replaced cam sensor crankshaft sensor all been replaced.

Where do i go from here? And why is the no fault code comeing up on the diagnostic machine.

Could it be a blocked cat convertor?

Did love this car until this fault has come up.

Thanks for your help

Jason

Not to sure of your problem but are you taking the car to fords to have dianostic done... as from past experience i have had car plugged in by the AA and they said it one one thing then the normal garage that they took it to plugged it in and got another different fault, so i got it taken to fords who got another and bobs ya uncle they sorted and cleared the fault......

You may need a trip to fords....

Hi

Would love some ideas as what is wrong with my ford mondeo 2.0 tdci

Coil light comes on after 15 seconds of starting the car up. Put on a diagnostic machine and comes up with no fault codes.

Have had the turbo actuator reconditioned no joy. The accelarator pedal replaced no joy. The egr valve has been replaced cam sensor crankshaft sensor all been replaced.

Where do i go from here? And why is the no fault code comeing up on the diagnostic machine.

Could it be a blocked cat convertor?

Did love this car until this fault has come up.

Thanks for your help

Jason

Hi Kirks30

check out this attachment and see if it helps

tom

post-13968-085981800 1291233711_thumb.jp

there should be a fault code stored so you may require a more in depth scan, also where did you get the actuator reconditioned as i did not think this could be done which is why so many people have to buy complete new turbos just because of the electronic box !Removed! up.

there should be a fault code stored so you may require a more in depth scan, also where did you get the actuator reconditioned as i did not think this could be done which is why so many people have to buy complete new turbos just because of the electronic box !Removed! up.

Hi

Had the unit reconditioned through a company on eBay. There are a few companys on there now that are doing repaires on the actuater.

Think it may be time to take the car to fords to see if they can find a fault code.

thanks all for you reply and help

i have exact same prob seems after i had flat battery and filled car with diesil then replaced egr hose and cleaned egr and maf and replaced fuel filter runs fine when hot also mine keeps droping radio code and seems to cool down very quick put this down to poss faulty temp sensor but apart from that i just want to take a 50 pound sledge hammer to it sometimes

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club