Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ka Cylinder Pressures And Slipping Clutch?

n_hudson

Hi there, following on from my other thread, HERE, I have done a compression test on the cylinders. They all came in at around 15 Bar / 220 PSI and pretty much went straight to the peak values straight a way.

SO is that around normal??

Also, does anyone know the torque settings for the valve / rocker cover bolts? Neither of these answer I can see in the Haynes or ford manuals.

Now onto something else... Anyone ever experienced a slipping clutch on a KA? This ones done around 80k miles. I'm now thinking the sludge and power lose is not related and that the clutch maybe slipping.

The car drives and pulls a way normally enough, but if you give it the beans once your moving up the rev range, the engine just revs up and you dont move all too fast LOL.

Anything else I could check?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I had the same happening with my clutch. Had it changed and was told that it was totally shot. I would get it done soon as.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club