Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Hampshire

Forest Ford

Just wanted to say a quick hello. Haven't been a Ford driver for some years, but over the years have earned my stripes with a Ford Popular, Ford Anglia (showing my age now!), a Sierra 4x4, Sierra XR4i, Granada, various Fiestas (lost count!), and in two weeks time will take delivery of a Fiesta 5 door Mark 7. Confess this will be used as a town car/second car, but it certainly looks a cracking vehicle compared to rivals. We'll see. Achieved a very big discount which I am very pleased with, but have some issues which I'd like to talk about in the relevant areas of the Forum. Best regards all...

Welcome to FOC :)

What colour mk7 you went for?

I bet you'll be counting the days down soon.

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

ello there and welcome,

am from the hants area to, as for old school cars, luv erm, next project for me to redo a old school motor,

Welcome to FOC :)

What colour mk7 you went for?

I bet you'll be counting the days down soon.

Went for Moondust Silver, Edge model, auto. I went for the Edge because I wanted steel wheels (unusual, I know), but I intend to get a set of winter tyres and it should be cheaper to buy a set of steel wheels to fit them to - not sure where I will get the wheels yet!

Went for Moondust Silver, Edge model, auto. I went for the Edge because I wanted steel wheels (unusual, I know), but I intend to get a set of winter tyres and it should be cheaper to buy a set of steel wheels to fit them to - not sure where I will get the wheels yet!

I have an auto too :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club