Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help

sammyc

HI TO YOU ALL

I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH MY 05 MONDEO TDCI,

A FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS TRYING TO JUMP START MY BOAT AND ENDED UP TAKING THE battery OFF THE CAR WHILE IT WAS STILL RUNNING AND AS A RESULT THE RADIO ONLY PLAYS VERY LOW,IF YOU BANG THE DRIVERS DOOR PANEL IT WILL COME ON LOUD AGAIN BUT IF YOU TURN THE IGNITION OFF FOR SAY 3 SECONDS AND BACK ON AGAIN IT STILL PLAYS LOUD BUT IF YOU LEAVE IT SAY 30 SECONDS IT GOES QUIET AGAIN TILL YOU BANG THE DRIVERS SIDE PANEL,ALSO IF YOU ARE DRIVING IT WILL BE LOUD AND THEN GO QUIET AND YOU NEED TO BANG THE DRIVERS DOOR PANEL AGAIN AND THIS JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

I HAVE DISSCONECTED THE battery TO TRY AND RESET EVERYTHING AND I HAVE TRIED TO TURN THE BALANCE AND FADER TO MISS OUT OUT Speakers BUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

I HAVE ALSO TOOK OUT THE FRONT DOOR Speakers AND SWAPPED THEM ROUND BUT THIS MADE NO DIFFERENCE

I NO IT MAY SOUND LIKE A BAD CONNECTION IN THE DRIVERS DOOR PANEL BUT I HAVE TRIED MESSING WITH THE WIRES WITH THE DOOR PANELS OFF AND NOTHING HAPENS

ANY HELP OR INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SAM

taking the battery off while the car is running is bad news, the alternator could have spiked and damaged who knows what,an auto electriction with test equipment may be your best bet.

taking the battery off while the car is running is bad news, the alternator could have spiked and damaged who knows what,an auto electriction with test equipment may be your best bet.

yea i no it was a mistake taking the battery off while it was running,the problem ive got is my car is in spain and i dont speak spanish and finding a english auto electrician is near impossible

thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club