Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Fog Light Conversion Guide Focus 2008 - 2010

Lenny

Genuine Ford Part and a direct replacement to the original unit, Click Here to Purchase

or Shop Around for a Better Deal.wink.gif

Ive updated the bottom of the post with a list of suppliers, prices varey

Simply ensure your handbrake is on,

then lye under the rear of the car at the rear of the fog light unit you will see two thin long black blades like rulers, press these in towards the rear of the fog light unit and push out to the rear of the car.

Remove the bulb unit and replace with a red tinted bulb Click Here

or a Cree Q5 Led Red Fog light Bulb Click Here

Replace fog unit with the clear unit and gently push in to place,

Job Done and 100% Compliant also E marked and a genuine Ford part.

i had the Silvatec fog bulb fitted and i later removed due to it emitting a Pink light rather than a Red and as you can see in the pictures below, the red bulb is not that noticeable in the fog unit.cool.gif

While your on your back why not convert the reverse bulb to a Cree Q5 Click Here and also

check my Guide at the bottom of my Posts.

60bd_12.jpg

Image0883.jpg

Image0885.jpg

Image0888.jpg

Image0736.jpg

Buy Genuine Clear Fog Unit For £25.95 Click Here

Buy Genuine Clear Fog Unit For £28.42Click Here

Buy Cree Q5 Red Led Fog Light Bulb £26.99 Click Here

Buy Cree Q5 White Led Reverse Light Bulb £14.98 Click Here

Thanks For Looking!

Please Check my List of Guides Listed Below For More Information. cool.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Have you tried these bulbs bulbs for your rear fogs? I used the white ones you have used as DRLs in my World Series Racing Megane, I changed all the bulbs in that car inside and out, even fitted a full HID conversion kit complete with ballasts...very easy!

Jon

Have you tried these bulbs bulbs for your rear fogs?

Jon

Thanks for the link mate,

i didnt know the cree rear fog was available yet, ill have to purchase one,

i had the silvertec one fitted but shows up pink :rolleyes:

so went back to a standard red one,

ill have to purchase one of these and edit the guide,

also if you get a minute PM me some pics of your renault mate or mail them to leonard.woods@live.ie if its easier

would like to see it.

thanks again B)

No problem.

Cree bulbs are amazing, pure crisp light. They don't come cheap though unfortunately. I had Cree side light bulbs too, the W5W fitmant, canbus free and they worked fine, i have a link somewhere in my eBay history if you're interested. Two companies I would recommend are Car Mod Shop and Power bulbs, look them up on thye web then phone them when you know what you want and ask for discount,, always worked for me !!

Will PM you some photo's when i get home.

jon

No problem.

Cree bulbs are amazing, pure crisp light. They don't come cheap though unfortunately. I had Cree side light bulbs too, the W5W fitmant, canbus free and they worked fine, i have a link somewhere in my ebay history if you're interested. Two companies I would recommend are Car Mod Shop and Power Bulbs, look them up on thye web then phone them when you know what you want and ask for discount,, always worked for me !!

Will PM you some photo's when i get home.

jon

Thanks Jon,

Cree are worth every penny though and last a lot longer than any other bulb,

when i was buying my reverse bulb All Tronix Click Here were the cheapest supplier,

although there not stocking the red led at the moment

I’m ok for w5w's at the moment but please post a link up here for others who may be interested in purchasing,

that’s brilliant thanks B)

• 5 months later...

Thanks again Lenny. Just what I was looking for.

Thanks again Lenny. Just what I was looking for.

Hi,

no problem, please see my other guide in the list below, on fitting an additional reverse light to the clear fog unit.

• 8 years later...

Here's me going through all your old guides Lenny 😂 

Assume fitting an LED doesn't bring up any errors? Can't find the Cree ones but going to buy an Autobeam P21W bulb, they do high resistance ones too which I think are designed to not throw up errors. 

11 hours ago, Hitcher said:

Here's me going through all your old guides Lenny 😂 

Assume fitting an LED doesn't bring up any errors? Can't find the Cree ones but going to buy an Autobeam P21W bulb, they do high resistance ones too which I think are designed to not throw up errors. 

I've had no issues using AB LED fog / reverse lights on my PFL - even those without higher resistance. 

Needed some high resistance for front indicators but no issues anyway else switching to Autobeam.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club