Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aww Jeeez Had The Mondeo 2 Months...

Tori

Bought the mondeo in july, to last me 12 months, stick 40k on the clock and replace with a nice shiny new car....

problem 1.... no reverse lights- reverse switch replaced

problem 2.... struggled sooo hard to get into reverse, some adjustment made by my mechanic

problem 3.... really loud knocking noise from engine- cam tensioner pulley replaced in june with non gen part.. i replaced with gen part- running like a dreammm

problem 4.... if accelerating in 6th gear, flashing glow plugs

problem 5.... engine management and flashing glow plugs randomly coming on and problem accelerating and no turb

problem 6.... took the car to the garage today, car plugged in fired up a fuel fault code, fuel lines changed fuel filter sorted. everything flushed.

5 miles later. car was D E A D... great one. tori the rep out of action

AA man has diagnosed with fuel pump or injector. I have never had so many problems with a car!!!!!

will update on my poor sickly mondeo who will be part exchanged for a VW if its still gonna be naughty in a few months time lol

• Like 1

will update on my poor sickly mondeo who will be part exchanged for a VW if its still gonna be naughty in a few months time lol

Hope it get's sorted out for you and Perhaps change where you buy your diesel too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club