Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Ended

JoeyTaffy93

Not a Ford owner myself, but my mum owns a 1998 Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX. Yesterday on her way back from picking my sister up from school, she got rear ended on a roundabout but my mum didn't really know what to do and both her and the perp drove off. My mum failed to catch the reg too.

I'm basically on the look out for a mk2 rear bumper. Now I don't know the colour, but I do have a picture of the damage which I'll upload later.

The paint colour code will be under the bonnet on the VIN plate - although there's a good bunch here who really know their stuff and they'll probably know your colour when they see pictures.

Your best bet is probably eBay for a rear bumper, but you may be able to find one at the scrappies somewhere as all these Fords are very popular. (Only yesterday I was at the scrappies finding a peice of trim which came off and I could take my pick between loads of Fiesta's!)

It's a shame you don't live closer to me because I have a rear bumper from a 1999 Mondeo 1.8LX like your mums car.

Get some pictures up and let's have a look :)

Dan

I went to a scrappy in Gloucester today to get parts for my Rover and saw a few Mondeo's in my mums car colour. What am I looking at for the paint code? I know on my Rover is says "Paint: MNX" but don't know on these cars. MG Rover's is more my area.

2011-09-22083425.jpg

2011-09-22083422.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club