Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Sat-Nav System, Cup Holder Plastic

jordan_macgregor

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possibe to get a Ford Sat-Nav Stereo cheap-ish, i have tried eBay but they are a little expensive, or is that just what i should be expecting to pay?

Also, i was wondering where i could get my hands on a new silver plastic surround [it also surrounds the gear lever], when i bought mine 2nd-hand from my local dealer, it was all scratched/stained and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a replacement?

post-15199-0-52357000-1332032835_thumb.j

If you pay less than £350 for the radio you're after then you get a bargain, from Ford they're about £700, how about this one - very similar but a better price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ES789EU-7-HD-Car-DVD-Player-Sat-Nav-iPod-TV-PiP-Can-Bus-SWC-FORD-FOCUS-MONDEO-/230745651515?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item35b983393b

Also, is this the surround piece you mean?

c4.jpg

They are £50.99 from Ford (Finis number 1383169) for a MK2 (2007), never found one on eBay yet (only ones are for automatics and are subtly different and won't fit in a manual).

Hope that helps.

You will be paying £350 upwards for one of those Satnavs , if you get one you will also need the GPS antenna and the Satnav SD card , they should be with any sale.

To be honest , unless you have the bluetooth and voice control already there , i would go for one of the 2Din models off eBay , the Ford stereo is OK but buying it aftermarket , you would be better looking at something else.

Cheers guys, i finally found a photo i took ages ago - ive highlighted the part im looking for, thanks again though!

post-15199-0-64903600-1332106989_thumb.j

That part is melted onto the center console so you will have to buy the top unit i think.

So you may have to find a breakers that got one for sale , try emailing the some of the breakers on eBay

Shame. I just sold a Titanium one on eBay for £26. It comes with the cup holders by the way.

Cheers folks for the replies....

If you pay less than £350 for the radio you're after then you get a bargain, from Ford they're about £700, how about this one - very similar but a better price.

http://www.ebay.co.u...-FOCUS-MONDEO-/

Hope that helps.

Are the aftermarket stereo's any good? Iv seen the Erisin one on ebay before, might think about gettin one like, i miss the USB function that i put in in my old fiesta....

http://www.ebay.co.u...-FOCUS-MONDEO-/

Hope that helps.

Are the aftermarket stereo's any good? Iv seen the Erisin one on ebay before, might think about gettin one like, i miss the USB function that i put in in my old fiesta....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club