Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Privacy Glass or Blinds

bob t

Hi There

Just recently joined the forum, and this is my 1st topic question.

Just recently bought 06 plate CMax and up to now very happy with Ford (Have had 2 Scenics for past 6 years). Excellent to Drivebut having serious decision to make - Do I get Privacy Glass done or install Blinds for rear windows.

Suggestions or comments fully appreciated.

Can get the Privacy Glass at a reasonable price, company does the work for one of the main car dealerships and I've been offered the job done for cash sale, but with written warranty etc.

:unsure:

Hi There

Just recently joined the forum, and this is my 1st topic question.

Just recently bought 06 plate CMax and up to now very happy with Ford (Have had 2 Scenics for past 6 years). Excellent to Drivebut having serious decision to make - Do I get Privacy Glass done or install Blinds for rear windows.

Suggestions or comments fully appreciated.

Can get the Privacy Glass at a reasonable price, company does the work for one of the main car dealerships and I've been offered the job done for cash sale, but with written warranty etc.

:unsure:

Its got to be privacy glass for total UV protection, security (glass harder to break) and the kids can't pull them off the window.

Its got to be privacy glass for total UV protection, security (glass harder to break) and the kids can't pull them off the window.

+1,

I know people having both but guess it's a bit of overkill. I have received my titanium smax aleady factory tinted and the tint is very dark. My girls love it, it is cooler in summer, sun doesn't prevent the smaller to watch her DVDs and the elder feels like a star being taken to the Cannes festival :lol:

I will stay with tints from now on untill they forbid them.