Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Wheel Wheel Refurb


Recommended Posts

Hi all.

Does anyone know where I can get some ford overlay stickers for my wheel centre caps?

I have a mk3 mondeo zetec s with the 18inch 5 spoke alloys.

Getting the alloys re-furbed and the centre caps are a bit scruffy.

The guy who is doing the rims said if I can get some ford stickers for the centre caps he will spray them up for me.

Have looked on eBay but they are all to small other than some domed gel badges that were a bit on the expensive side at £79.

Any ideas / advice would be much appreciated.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...