Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With What Service Items Required Please - Fiesta Zetec 2007

shaz4473

Hi, I am hoping to get some help here on what items to purchase to service a 2007 ford fiesta 1.4 zetec.

I am getting the service done as a homer and the mechanic is not a Ford mech so I wanted to make sure I had all the parts present for the job.

The car was last serviced just over a year ago and the spark plugs were changed. Am I right in thinking that these are changed infrequently?

I was thinking I needed to get:

oil

oil filter

air filter - not sure how often this should get changed?

pollen filter - is this the same as air filter - does the car have one?? can anyone advise

brake fluid? again not sure if it would be required - does this get done within a set time or mileage covered?

coolant replaced?? I topped up the coolant before this winter as the level was near the minimum - is a top up ok or should it get flushed out and replaced?

Have I missed anything??

The car has done a very low mileage - currently sitting around 19k I think and has covered app 4k since last service.

Would really appreciate any advice so I can be organised!

I am posting this onto fiesta owners section also

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club