Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Pack 1/2

JAR897

OK so I have ordered the car and not included the Interior packs (either of them) - And i'm starting to worry that I should have. I have, however, ordered the scuff plates and sports pedals... and I get the velor mats thrown in for free! So, my main concern is the Illuminated gearstick and handbreak cover. (from Interior pack 2).

Can anyone describe (or better yet suply photos) of the Interior Pack 2's Gearstick, handbreak and possibly scuff plates?

Thanks a lot guys.

i dont think you should be worried about it really. they arnt much different and the gearstick is just another thing that could end up going wrong.

personlly i don't see the need to have the gearstick lit up like a christmas tree.

Ture... I am thinking its not that much of a big deal... The gearstick and handbreak will look nice anyway, and I've got the ambient lighting and the red bulbs are on order already lol.

Dito.

Pictures would be very nice... Just to compare.

This has got me thinking... Do the velor mats come as standard in the Titanium? The dealer said they come as standard becuase I got the titanium X pack.. can anyone verify this?

Dito.

Pictures would be very nice... Just to compare.

This has got me thinking... Do the velor mats come as standard in the Titanium? The dealer said they come as standard becuase I got the titanium X pack.. can anyone verify this?

mats are standard in Titanium, so if he's trying to tell you he's giving you summat for nowt, tell him your Uncle Keith says he's a big fibber.

To be be honest, I was getting quite worried about you this morning, I thought something might have happened over night, what with you taking till nearly dinner time before you started a new topic. :lol:

Mats are standard in Titanium, so if he's trying to tell you he's giving you summat for nowt, tell him your Uncle Keith says he's a big fibber.

To be be honest, I was getting quite worried about you this morning, I thought something might have happened over night, what with you taking till nearly dinner time before you started a new topic. :lol:

lol

thanks uncle K.

I've been at a rehabilitation class trying to cut down on the topics... But it's not working!

I know the titanium comes with mats, but are they the velour ones or just the normal ones?

Heres some pics i found while searching round the house, it also has prices which might make your eyes water!

CCI02042009_00000.jpg

CCI02042009_00001.jpg

I can't find any pics of the handbrake, not sure if ford are doing it yet or not

thanks uncle K.

I've been at a rehabilitation class trying to cut down on the topics... But it's not working!

I know the titanium comes with mats, but are they the velour ones or just the normal ones?

Velour, just like it says in the brochure.

I can't say 'Velour' without shivering.

I honestly prefer the Titanium Gear Knob and the non-illuminated scuff plates. So I'm glad I didn't fork out £250 for them. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Heres some pics i found while searching round the house, it also has prices which might make your eyes water!

CCI02042009_00000.jpg

CCI02042009_00001.jpg

I can't find any pics of the handbrake, not sure if ford are doing it yet or not

Mark, is this an accessories brochure? I went to my dealer and asked for one but the said ford dont do them anymore? where did you get your one from? The online brochure here: http://www.ford.co.uk/cs/ContentServer?cid...out4&c=Page is out of date and only has old fiesta gear in it. Could you let me know where you got that from, im after the sport pak but if i dont have a brochre with it in the dealer might not know what im on, and i dont want to pay more buying it separately, cheers. Jon

I have one and my Ford dealer has a whole pile of them!

They took a long time going to print and there was a delay on them (I got my brochure after my car had come!) but I could try and get one for you and post it or something?

I have one and my Ford dealer has a whole pile of them!

They took a long time going to print and there was a delay on them (I got my brochure after my car had come!) but I could try and get one for you and post it or something?

That would be wonderful poohbear, thank you very much.

:( Not to worry poohbear. There's bound to be some out there somewhere...

Jon,

PM me your address and i'll send you the one i got. PS, i forgot i had them images hosted by photobucket and deleted them by mistake :unsure::blink:

Jon,

PM me your address and i'll send you the one i got. PS, i forgot i had them images hosted by photobucket and deleted them by mistake :unsure::blink:

PM'ed Thanks :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club