Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blowers Not Pushing Enough Air 2008 Focus

DBS

Hi,

I have a 2008 Focus Zetec 1.6 petrol.

The blowers are not blowing enough air through any of the vents into the cabin.

I can hear the fan motor working and get louder as you change from 1 to 4. The temperature changes when you change the setting.

I did have a sticking problem with the vent selector dial when selecting air to come out of the front dash vents a few months back.

I would be grateful for any advice?

Thanks

Dave

It may be a good idea to check the pollen filter.

If it's wet or dirty then that can obstruct airflow.

Thanks for the reply, sorry for my late reply.

Going to take a look this weekend, spoke to a bloke in a garage this morning and he has said the same thing. He did say to switch the blowers to recirculate to see if it made a difference, which it didnt, so may be some internal problem?

Thanks again.

dave

+1 for Stoney's comment, if recirculatoin makes no odd's and you can hear the fans kicking in, it could well be the pollen filter...

Pollen filter full of crap. Tested it without the filter in and the blowers are fine. took me ages to get it back in again. Will replace it later in the week.

Thanks for all you help, saved me a trip to the garage and possibly a hefty bill.

Dave

Pollen filter full of crap. Tested it without the filter in and the blowers are fine. took me ages to get it back in again. Will replace it later in the week.

Thanks for all you help, saved me a trip to the garage and possibly a hefty bill.

Dave

It'll be much easier 2nd time round lol

The filters are pretty cheap too!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club