Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crappy Tesco Fuel, Flashing Cel And The Archoil Solution

Steve

I have been using crappy Tesco fuel for a while, missus wants the tesco club card points :(

I see Esso will soon offer Tesco club card points which hopefully make the fuel quality better. Look forward to that

EGR valves are a pain when they get sooted up and have found in my other car that using better fuel stations the EGR vavle got less sooted up.

I bought some of the Archoil AR6400-D product. I only stuck half in to half a tank of fuel just to see what happens, never really put additives in before so did not want to add the whole lot in just in case.

I must say after running about 30 quid of diesel the engine now ticks over better on stand still and the performance of the engine feels better. I have not been on a long run yet, I think I will need to run the full treatment first.

I had been getting engine light on for about 2 months but never got a chance to get it checked out, but the engine light has gone away about 20 litres in to the treatment.

I recommend giving it a shot in your Diesel if you run cheaper fuel, but can be used in all Diesels anyway as it has many benefits.

Also the club has a discount code: FORDCLUB when buying via PowerEnhancer.co.uk

• Like 1

EGR valves are a pain when they get sooted up and have found in my other car that using better fuel stations the EGR vavle got less sooted up.

I had been getting engine light on for about 2 months but never got a chance to get it checked out, but the engine light has gone away about 20 litres in to the treatment.

Blanking your EGR works even better at preventing soot build up in the engine aswell as induction chamber,

Blanking the egr is also proven to prolong the life of your turbo and help your DPF from becoming clogged as easily because blanking the egr increases the exhaust gas pressure by 20% across the rev range.

And if you ever have an error code or red light on your dash for real in the future,

We are fordownersclub.com you run this site buddy, don't hesitate to put your problem out there on the site pal ;)

We all here to help.

To be honest I'd rather give my missus 20 quid extra cash every week, that she can spend in any store.

Rather than wreck my car and cause warning lights to appear on the dash,

Not really worth the few Penny's saved that can only be spent at tesco purchasing more !Removed!!

I recommend you have your fuel filter changed after using additives aswell,

Because they flush all the gunk in from your fuel tank to fuel filter, this may not be noticeable at first but in the freezing winter months these deposits help the wax particals from the diesel build up on the filter due to freezing conditions

Reducing performance and econemy.

For those who can only afford tesco fuel I recommend magic bullet its half the cost of other brands and is not solvent based so it won't tear the oil lining off your engine internals like Redex or other brands do.

Just my non comercial business diven honest opinion and experience

http://www.bestfueltreatment.co.uk/

• 1 month later...

Just thought i would mention that tesco fuel is esso fuel ;) Trade secret.

ahh that explains why i have a engine light back on then.

I shall use Shell in future.

I used up all my archoil and did not have light on for ages. when i ran out of that it was still out but since i topped up at esso the light came back on.

I always use tesco fuel never ever had a problem, wont touch morrissons though as it is watered down so get less miles.

tesco fuel is bad... Shell seems a better option.

my last car had egr problems so stuck with Shell and seemed fine after that

I will look for blanking plates and get a remap

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club