Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Zetec S

mataston

just wondered if anyone on here has had their focus zetec s fitted with the mountune kit mine is the 183bhp version on 12 plate?? is it really worth spending £1200 on

• 3 weeks later...

The mountune upgrades are good and give more torque than the other maps from hand held devices, it is a lot of money but you have to weigh up the cost of buying an inter cooler and air intake system that matches what mountune include in the kit, the inter cooler they use though is not available to buy separately as they made especially for mountune so u will never get all the bits to perform aswell together. Another thing to think about is whether your vehicle is still within warranty.

• 1 month later...

Put the kn57s 4000 on adds 18bhp changed my 180bhp focus see youtube car on their with the air filter and new cover for the box only cost 150 quid .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club