Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finding A Neutral

Bladerunner

Hi, can anyone help me with finding a neutral wire (in my connect van) to connect into for a reversing camera, I have been given a detailed diagram from Stoney of my 6000cd radio rear plug but not sure which wire might be the neutral, or do I need to tap into the fuse box?

Or should i seek an auto electrician to sort.

Cheers

Hi James , possibly, but I would not have asked for further help just for the sake of repeating myself.

So can you not give me the answer, and by the way the radio type I have does not require :keys: it requires 4 torx screws to be undone.

Thanks

It is sometimes easier to keep all the questions together is all I was suggesting.

Anyway, the neutral is the Earth, next to ignition and at the bottom of the purple row. This should allow you to close the circuit :)

I know that the different radio's have different connections, some use keys, some use torx, but thanks for confirming. that should hopefully help me to advise someone else correctly :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club