Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abs And Traction Ccontrol Light On

nickandlaura2011

I have a 2011 fiesta zetec 1.25 and a few months ago a fuse blew in the engine bay compartment fuse box. While I was checking them I got distracted and had to do sumin in the house. When I came back to the car I but the fuse back where I thought it went (turned out not to be) anyway when I started the car Up on the journey I had a load of warning lights on abs, traction control, power steering. Engine light and the hand brake light was permanently on. Also my Little display in the middle of the Speedo was not showing mileage or any thing else. Lost power steering and the Speedo didn't work.

After finally finding out the fuse was in wrong hole everything went back to normal apart from the abs and traction lights were still on. And they don't work either.I looked in the manual what fuse I put wrong and it was the abs module.

I've tried numerous different people with the scanner to try and clear it but none have been able to clear the codes. I've been in contact with my Ford dealer but they want to charge 95quid for just a diagnostic check that's not repairing either.

Has any body else ever had this problem and what did they do to get it sorted or have I just got a big problem now

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

what codes where they?

They are probably trying to tell you there is an issue with an ABS sensor.

When they scan it there is no fault codes it's strange I have had about 6 different people try and clear the lights off and I have tried leaving the battery off I will unplug it one night and leave it off all night

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club