Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yet another problem....

KatePocket

I'm beginning to take disliking to my fiesta now...i am just having problem after problem and it's going to end up costing me an absolute fortune!!

I'm driving to work this morning, and every time i am stopped the car is really juddering when i have it in first, the gears seems really stiff and when i set off from stationery it's really struggling to set off, as if i'm not giving enough gas or i'm in second (i'm not...!!) to me that would all suggest that something isn't right with my clutch? It's got progressively worse on my journey in and now i'm worried that i won't make it home :(

anyone knwo what this problem is/what i can do?

thanks!

I'm beginning to take disliking to my fiesta now...i am just having problem after problem and it's going to end up costing me an absolute fortune!!

I'm driving to work this morning, and every time i am stopped the car is really juddering when i have it in first, the gears seems really stiff and when i set off from stationery it's really struggling to set off, as if i'm not giving enough gas or i'm in second (i'm not...!!) to me that would all suggest that something isn't right with my clutch? It's got progressively worse on my journey in and now i'm worried that i won't make it home :(

anyone knwo what this problem is/what i can do?

thanks!

it's been suggested that this could be because of the new O2 Sensor which i have jsut had fitted?

Hiya,

I know no one has replied to this, but i have more info so someone might be able to help now...!

My normal mechanic has had a look at it now and says it might be a water leak, as it's really really hot, and the could explain the problems pulling away...any ideas now?!

He says its probably best going onto the diagnostic computer again but i don't wanna get ripped off again...!

I dont know much about mechanics so I cant be any help. Do you know anyone that works on cars? See if they can have a look for you, if not you might have to go and get it checked =/ doesnt look like anyone on here knows what it might be since noone has replied =/

it sounds like a problem with the clutch dragging, which could be a loss of fluid (check under hood for level) a faulty clynder or the clutch itself. i do not see how a water leak can stop a car pulling away?

I too cannot help you im afraid, I would find a small independant garage (not forumla one etc) and see what their diagnosis is, good luck hope you get it sorted out.

I too cannot help you im afraid, I would find a small independant garage (not forumla one etc) and see what their diagnosis is, good luck hope you get it sorted out.

Never ever ever go to formula one, ever! Not for anything! EVER! Steer well clear of them. Trust me on this

Sad thing is they have some good mechanics working in some of their locations: talent wasted.

(all in my opinion)

Never ever ever go to formula one, ever! Not for anything! EVER! Steer well clear of them. Trust me on this

Sad thing is they have some good mechanics working in some of their locations: talent wasted.

(all in my opinion)

I'm running out of local garages...it seems everyone in my area is actually rubbish!! gonna try one near work which a collegue recommended later in the week, fingers crossed this'll be in and then my car will be perfect!

thanks for the support guys :)

Just an idea, if you have breakdown cover can you call them out to have a look. When my fiesta was misfiring they plugged a code reader in before loading and took it to the garage.

Just an idea, if you have breakdown cover can you call them out to have a look. When my fiesta was misfiring they plugged a code reader in before loading and took it to the garage.

Oh, that's actually a really good idea...it's free to do that as well...!

Thanks for that, i'd never have thought of that myself!!

OK no probs, good luck! ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club