Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Usb Through Car Stereo.

Zoe Maree

Recommended Posts

Dont believe that it has the capability to have the aux in, your best bet is to sell this stereo, and get a combination of hardware, I read somewhere that you can get the 6006 and buy a "Connects2" device that allows you to connect Aux, USB etc onto it without issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can buy a fascia adaptor off ebay to allow fitting of an aftermarket single or double din radio.

Not sure if your car has a steering column remote or not but if it does then an interface adaptor to match whichever radio you go for would also be needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Basically, you have two styles of Radio:

Single DIN is about the width / depth of the average TV remote control, whereas a double DIN unit is about the width / depth of two remotes side by side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...