Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Read Before Posting Here

jeebowhite

Hi All,

In order to keep the forum well categorized and separated, we always look to put topics of a specific nature in each section.

This section is for the discussion of MOT specific related topics, and Servicing specific related topics.

If you have a problem with the car that you need support with, please post it to the forum under the relevant area, for example, if its a Focus you are having issues with, please post this to the Focus forum.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

• 1 month later...

Totally take on board, perhaps have that in your new comers section on where admin would like things posting.

My concerns I thought was related to the conversations I posted in as I thought... Hands up if wrong...

Anyway just wondering as I have been into the focus conversation and I cannot find my post, has this now been removed!?? Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

The post in question was removed because it was duplicated elsewhere.

As the other post had already attracted replies I removed the one that was not active for the sake of reducing duplicate threads.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club