Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo Advice

zaly

Hello - I'm a newbie here, I've just driven home in my new (well new to me!) C-Max, 2ltr Diesel on a 56 plate. I'm hoping to change the stereo as I really need to have bluetooth as use music & Audible on my iPhone all the time. The curent one is the ford 6000 CD. Thinking I may try and find something fancy with sat nav etc.

Does anyone know if the stereo would be double din, and does anyone have any pointers for a good stereo? I'm hoping to find something reasonably priced.

I've been driving a renault before the C-Max and it was a very nice drive today :)

Thanks!

Any Pioneer or Sony style Sat nav/CD player with AUX inputs bluetooth etc reasonably priced on eBay from £200-£600 if you're looking for good quality prob about 300 quid.

Hope that helps:)

Marc

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Any Pioneer or Sony style Sat nav/CD player with AUX inputs bluetooth etc reasonably priced on eBay from £200-£600 if you're looking for good quality prob about 300 quid.

Hope that helps:)

Marc

Also will be double din for security, you'd need an aftermarket fascia for it if you change it to full Sat nav:)

Also will be double din for security, you'd need an aftermarket fascia for it if you change it to full Sat nav:)

Thank you! Do you know if it is likely to require lots of additional leads and adapters? £300 would be in budget but Halfords quoted me nearly £100 more for all the leads and adapters (that would include their £30 fitting fee too though). Just felt a bit steep to be paying a 3rd of the stereo cost just to get it in the car.

Thank you! Do you know if it is likely to require lots of additional leads and adapters? £300 would be in budget but Halfords quoted me nearly £100 more for all the leads and adapters (that would include their £30 fitting fee too though). Just felt a bit steep to be paying a 3rd of the stereo cost just to get it in the car.

Probably need an adaptor to connect the aftermarket Sat nav/CD player to the harness wiring you'll find behind the stereo. You could buy your equipment and shop around for fitment unless you can follow a step by step video you would find on YouTube. £100 is a bit excessive for extra wiring prob an extra 20-40 quid. I've removed lots of CD players from cars I've owned and had to fit new wiring or adaptors to make it work, the Sat nav may need and aerial adaptor to get a signal, then again might not. :)

Hope that helps

Marc:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club