Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering Wheel Change

Steven2898

Hello guys im just wondering if anyone coule tell me if this would in my car : http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181413506856&alt=web

Will my existing airbag just fit into this i have a Ford Focus 2005 LX New Shape it has a 4 bar steering wheel in it at the minute i can provide pics if needed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

The three and four spokes need a different airbag cover, but your airbag should fit fine.

Once you get the cover for this one you should find its a straight swap to my knowledge.

EDIT: just checked and it was purchased for a CMAX, I know when installing Cruise Control the CMAX for the Focus is a no no, so I think you might be better off leaving this. It sounds like he bought it for his Focus and suffered this fate. I would say keep your eye out for one from a Focus.

So that steering wheel should fit fine? And will my airbag fit on it until i get a different cover? Or would i need a new cover before it went on?

EDIT: oh right ok will have to keep my eye out for a different one then thanks for your help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Best bet is to get one for a Focus, dont take the chance getting anything but.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club