Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Alloy Wheel Cleaner?

tomo91

Just got my zetec s alloys powdercoated gloss black and they look really good! But now I wanna look after them and looking to purchase some decent alloy wheel cleaner! So was just wandering what ones you guys use? I've heard bilt hamber auto wheel and poor boys wheel sealent are pretty good?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Read this. It may not be the best thing imaginable, but it is better than nothing.

Just make sure you go for a Non-Acid based cleaner. Your alloys will be completely sealed at the moment due to just being powder coated but if you kerb your alloys in anyway the acid in some cleaners will begin to eat its way through paint or unsealed plastic centre caps

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I've used autoglym wheel cleaner and Wonder Wheels both pretty good at removing brake dust, just don't let it build up too much. Also use a wax on them to delay the dust build up, again Wonder Wheels do a fairly cheap one.

Post some pictures of you're new wheels.

I've always used autoglym custom wheel cleaner but have recently changed to CLB citrus wheel cleaner and it's the dogs bits!

I use alot of the CLB range, Google them CLB car care based at Wrexham also have a shop where you can go and speak to people about there products as I did.

They were most helpful and definitely be using them again.

Sent from my C1905 using Ford OC mobile app

Once you get the wheels clean seal them with poorboys or af mint rims and you can use just standard car shampoo to get the weekly grime off no problems, or you can go one step further like me and use wolfs body wrap, I know its designed for paintwork but lasts a good few month on rims

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club