Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Newbie

magic77

Hello

On my 5th Focus now previus ones where two MK1 focus and two MK2 focus

This time its a 2006 - 2.0 TDCI Titanium

(Styling Pack with 17" alloys, Nokia bluetooth, Full Color Coded Bumpers and Trim)

Focus.jpg

Thantsk there really isnt been a time in my house that we havent had a focus, started off with two mK1 1.8 and 1.6 Lxs back in 1998 then went to Mk2 55 plate 3 door titanium after the 1.8 got written off and then this one with a short spell of another silver one as an interim.

Just got to find a way to sort out and change for an ST at some point

Thantsk there really isnt been a time in my house that we havent had a focus, started off with two mK1 1.8 and 1.6 Lxs back in 1998 then went to Mk2 55 plate 3 door titanium after the 1.8 got written off and then this one with a short spell of another silver one as an interim.

Just got to find a way to sort out and change for an ST at some point

I think I might end up going down the same road. This is my first Focus, and I absolutely love it. Best car I've had (not that there's been much competition lol). Would definitely have another one.

Looks good!

My wife had a Focus mk1 and loved it, great car. I bought a mk2 ghia 55 plate when my company car went back but couldn't get on with it, I don't think I liked the alloys so every time I went to get in it I saw the alloys and just had a downer on it, and it ws smaller than my company mondeo.

Chopped it in and got a mondeo, not looked back. Probably would of been cheaper to by some new alloys though! LOL.

Take it easy!!

good afternoon......and welcome

;) Welcome

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club