Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Door Fiesta Mk6 St Seats In 5 Door

GingerFlame

Hi, can anybody tell me if the front and rear seats from the fiesta mk6 3-door will fit a 5 door mk6 correctly?

Also, what do the ST seats offer in terms of adjustment & tilt?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey GingerFlame,

I know this is an old thread, but you're still quite active on this board; therefore may I ask did you ever get an answer or were you able to experiment with this?

I am considering upgrading my 5 door seats with Zetec S ones on the Mk6 Fiesta.

As far as im aware theyre completely interchangable but youll be stuck with the tilt handles which wont be used :) 

The fronts are 100000% interchangable. Cant remember for sure with the rear 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

As far as im aware theyre completely interchangable but youll be stuck with the tilt handles which wont be used :) 

Well maybe glad of the tilt perhaps if you have a whale in the back seat😅

• Like 2

21 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

The fronts are 100000% interchangable. Cant remember for sure with the rear 

Thank you very much for your answer GingerFlame (I couldn't recognise you initially with your new avatar, I still remember your blue Mk6 Fiesta). :)

I got an M.O.T., service and a few mechanical jobs coming up this week; if all that goes smoothly, I'll look at upgrading my seats to Zetec S or ST ones (I found some heated seats). I'll keep everyone posted if 3 door seats fit in a 5 door.

2017 has only begun and I've already spent a lot of money on my car this year; got a Zetec S/ST front-end with a Triple R Splitter, got the rear which needs spray painting and fitting. (Fitting done by myself.) :)

Thank you again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi mate did you get around to fitting the ST seats, I'm looking to change the ghia 5 door leather interior for a black and red half leather st versions, heard that they fit straight in front runners should be the same and the backs are a straight swop but wanted to double check with someone who has done it 1st?

I sold the car so didn't bother, the fronts fit. The rear I'm unsure 

Hello,

I've unfortunately not gone round to doing this either, contrary to my initial plans. I had to spend around £410 from Ford dealer on MOT, service and some mechanical jobs; so held off on this. Currently I have a courtesy car, as my Fiesta has had a head gasket blown recently; Ford have sent off the engine-block (I think that's what they said) for testing to ensure there is no further damage.

So I think I'll have to hold off further on the seats. If the repair cost for the head gasket is fair, I'll get the job done and then might get a new car after a year. Sorry I couldn't be of any help. All the best. :)

Wait you've taken your mk6 to ford?

Surely an independent garage would be cheaper..  Why check the engine? Just drop it and replace it regardless if there's suspicion of further damage :p

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Wait you've taken your mk6 to ford?

Surely an independent garage would be cheaper..  Why check the engine? Just drop it and replace it regardless if there's suspicion of further damage :p

Haha hey Ginger!

Yeah an independent garage would probably be cheaper. I've had a few bad experiences with some local ones, so I've always taken it to Ford for everything since then and I'm happy with the service; I've always tried to look after my car by taking it to the dealer and getting it serviced by them regularly, so the head gasket going is a surprise.

Yeah I could replace the engine, I have been looking at some 2L ST engines on eBay; make a 5-door ST out of it. ;) Haha but I think I'd rather save money now, spent quite a bit this year.

• 10 months later...

I've recently bought a mk6 5 door fiesta as my second car and ive been weighing up whether or not to go for a 5 door leather interior but if the 3 door st interior fits I don't know whether to save a bit more and get the st seats or shouldI just get a leather 5 door interior. Any opinions or experience?

11 hours ago, UndoubledBook16 said:

I've recently bought a mk6 5 door fiesta as my second car and ive been weighing up whether or not to go for a 5 door leather interior but if the 3 door st interior fits I don't know whether to save a bit more and get the st seats or shouldI just get a leather 5 door interior. Any opinions or experience?

One person on the forum fitted ST seats in his son's mk6 fiesta 5 door so I don't think you should worry about them not fitting. I think you should look at zetec s seats as they are exactly the same as the ST seats however don't have that ST badge embroidered in the middle of the seat. You can also pick from full cloth, part leather and full leather. 

Here's a picture of my part leather zetec s seats. 

DSC_0083.JPG