Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Led

Dannywalker39

Hi guys, need some help changing the interior light for a led one. How do I do it? Sorry if I sound stupid not too good with this stuff! Can't work out how to do it as they are completely different bulbs.

Thanks if you can help.

Danny post-57816-141017541537_thumb.jpgpost-57816-141017543023_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Looks like that's the wrong kind of bulb you've got there bud. I assume the one on the left is the original?

Yes mate, was meant to be the right bulb maybe they have sent the wrong bulb

Yeah, they have sent you a festoon bulb rather than a wedge. Looks like a T10 w5w to me. Maybe someone with a Fiesta can confirm, if not I'll have a look at my brother's car tonight.

As above you need a T10/501/W5W for the interior lights - same as sidelights, footwell lights, boot light.

Get these if you want white for the interior roof light - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191289648673?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They are great and don't flicker and cheap!

Visit his site (http://www.wardenjp.com/) or browse his eBay shop for other colours variations but they will be the rights ones, just remember T10/501/W5W!

Ah right okay cheers guys appreciate the help! Want red for the interior light, but gonna order some white ones for the other lights! Straight swap over for all the other bulbs like sidelights aswell?

Yupp, Got a pair of red ones from above about a year and half ago, still going strong, swapped them out for my old sidelights though (they flickered in my headlights but not as interior lights?!) As with sidelights, if they don't work when you first put them in, swap the poles around.

I have a set of Osram's in my side light, best LED's I've owned.

I have a set of Osram's in my side light, best LED's I've owned.

Not sure if you've got the same as me but I just got a pair of Osram LEDriving 6000k, they are amazing. Gonna get the 6800k though as I prefer a tinge of blue.

They're the ones. Awesome, bright and seem to last forever.

Are they new? I only saw the 6000k ones before I found the 6800k so I got a pair of them to see what they're like.

How much did you pay for yours out of interest?

Are they new? I only saw the 6000k ones before I found the 6800k so I got a pair of them to see what they're like.

How much did you pay for yours out of interest?

Not sure when they came out, bought them by accident when trying to get the 6000K ones. If I remember right it was about £20, They're not cheap!

Are your ones more blue than they are white?!

Very much, found them to be a bit too blue so switched then for the 6000k's in the side light and stuck the 6800's in as floor lights.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club