Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St2 Led No Plate Bulbs & Interior

justinaverill

Hi all,

This may be a silly question but I want to change the number plate bulbs and the interior/footwell bulbs in my st2. I want a nice white for the plates and red for the footwell and White LEDs for the interior igniting has anyone done this if so any idea as to what bulbs to get :/

Also any instruction on how to do it ?

The footwell and number plate lights are w5w bulbs. For the footwell ones, just pull the old bulbs out of the holder and push the new ones in. Really easy. For the number plates, there is a metal clip to the right of the light holder. Just gently push it towards the holdrr with something small and plastic (so as not to scratch anything) and it should come lose allowing you to pull it down. Think the map light is the same but not sure

Thanks for the reply I shall get some red ones on order I think :) taking out the interior ones looks quite tricky so you know if you have to take out the alarm sensor? Thanks again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I ordered the exact same few days ago so stand by till next weekend and when they all arrive I'll let u know how n what looks like :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

I'll be standing by, should look really good to be fair. You gone for the led ones? And I don't see why they didn't do that from factory because titanium models have red ones lol :)

Thanks for the reply I shall get some red ones on order I think :) taking out the interior ones looks quite tricky so you know if you have to take out the alarm sensor? Thanks again :)

The front courtesy light, you gently prise out the lens part with your fingers. Same with the rear light but sometime the whole unit come out, if it does unclip the light fitting from the black surround and fit the surround back into place before refitting the light

The front light is a 38mm festoon, with 501s as map lights

Thanks everyone appreciate the help :) Do the bulbs need to be can busfree, I've been they don't have to be is that correct? Also I've ordered some genuine wind deflectors anyone know how easy they are to fit ?

Yeah you want non can bus ones. Wind deflectors are easy to fit. You got the climair ones? If so you bend then slightly to slot them into the window seal, open and close the window a few times then leave closed for 24 hours for them to bed in. They should come with instructions anyway

Ahhh wicked thanks again :) got a abit worried when I ordered them as there's no clips to hold them in like the team heko ones, when there fitted how secure are they ?

Had mine in 9 months and no movement at all. Make sure you do keep the windows closed so they bed in properly. I had to open mine to get through a security gate at work and so it pushes out a little bit when I close the window

Right that's great ill post a few pics when there fitted hopefully after work they'll be at home :) got a few more little ideas planned ;) don't suppose anyone knows where to get red and black ford badges from?

Used to get them from dmb but ford took their license to sell them away. I have some that you could buy off me when my new one arrives. Not sure how well the adhesive will work but could just get some more to put on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club