Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Management Light

C_Paterson

This light appears when I start my car sometimes I find it only ever stays on if I am using my car several times a day like turn off turn on, and after a few days it will just start up as normal and this light will turn off by itself.

I done the ford self diagnostic key in hold menu button turn to stage 2 and it went on test mode the code I got was a D900 nothing on the Internet is very cut clear as to what it could be hoping for more luck on here,

When the light is on the car still runs fine it isn't limp and the light does not flash while driving it's just annoying me badly!!! post-51508-141996274145_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Done diagnostic check Got a P code for the management light, it's P244A and it says P244A - Particulate Filter DIfferential pressure too low how do we go about fixing this? Anyone?

Like I says the light comes on then after a few days it turns itself off but then after 4 or so days it comes back on also got a the slightest of leak in injector 4 that keeps needing tightened ever so slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC