Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Management Light

plasterGlenn

hi i have a ford c max 1.8 tdci 2008 when i excelerate the car the management light come on just put new egr valve on and crank shaft senser ,how ever the car does not lose any power ,a bit stuck can some one help thanks Glenn

I had this before... it was my own error...

Have you at any point disconnected the MAF sensor? if so, make sure its reconnected properly.

I disconnected it at work, drove gently for 30 miles and no error, however, on the way home later that night, I ragged the car, and as soon as it was ragged the error came up. It was nice and easy, just plug it in and jobs a good un :)

Why was a new EGR valve and cam sensor fitted? Has it been put on any diagnostics to find out if any error codes are stored?

If it has not been on any diagnostics I could possibly help you out as I am also in Derbyshire.

Hi thanks for your posts camshaft censor got changed because car would turn over but not start and egr valve got changed because it was jammed but no not had it hooked up but I could do with it doing thanks Glenn

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club