Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jealousy ?

ninja_geezer

My brother took his young grandson out to the Yorkshire wildlife park
yesterday near doncaster only to return back to his new spirit blue ST3

and find some censored.gif had keyed his car.

what we cant understand is the motive,he has never been there before,
the car is brand new 900 miles on it he lives nowhere near doncaster
either....why do people do this i just cant understand it.i asked him if
he had any altercations on the way into the park or anything he said
no.

we think it must be pure jealousy... he is gutted..post-61110-0-17493600-1430039282_thumb.j

• Like 1

Each time I park mine I expect the same. We live in a world full of _rseholes I'm afraid.

Sorry to hear this. Even though mine isn't sporty, it's a titanium. due to it generally always being clean and shiney, it can stand out and I also fear these jelousy attacks.

• Like 1

that's sickening! hope the little !Removed! got hit by a bus on the way home!

• Like 4

When I get a new fiesta, I'd be tempted to get a viper alarm fitted. So if anyone stood near the car for too long or touched like that it would beep to warn them off or set the alarm off. At least it would scare them.

That really sucks!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Sorry to hear about the car.

I've always been worried about people damaging my cars (after having one Keyed in the past) and I'm sure I still will when I get my st.

But I've got to the stage where I'm not going to let some arsehole stop me from having something nice that I've worked for. Unfortunately some peoples mentalities are to be idiots no matter what

• Like 1

Really sorry to read about this, When I worked on a legal helpline years ago I remember talking to a man who lived in London and had a new Ferrari. I remember him telling me that he dreaded parking it anywhere because it had been vandalised several

times He went on to say because of this, it completely spoilt his ownership of the car and he would think twice before buyinganother 'super' car!

I just can't understand some people,it's our pride and joy,spend loads of time on them

And all it needs is one stupid prat,we live in a strange world at times.

Ah that really sucks, what do people do this I just don't understand

I don't understand why ppl do this too .......No long after I got mines I had a guy near mines who was staring in at it he was a Ned (chav) n a went over n said wit is it he replied

"Nice cor mayte can a get a shot"

A said aye Nai bother bud 2mins al show ye the complamentary betty that checks yer details first .....took him to ma boot (which I was going hunting) to show him ma machete rifles and a paintball gun with rubber projectiles haha he kinda walked fast away ! Lol

Doesn't matter where ye go there everywhere mate a had ma wing mirror kicked off on last car but karma struck he kicked it aff turned rounds and got hit by a land rover lol the police were in stitches :p it wan over his big toe! Lol

Ps it's legal to have a paintball gun in car! I have one with 2loads of ammo one with paintball and one with rubber balls to stop anyone ;)

People must be very sad to be jealous of a Fiesta. Scum.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club