Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta & Dab Radio - Help!

Clare1986

Afternoon everyone.

My first post, so please be gentle!

I picked up a 15 plate Titanium X today, all very nice :)

So I'm trying to configure all the toys and get as far as the Sony DAB radio.........now I have a DAB radio in the house and so I know there are quite a few channels available.

But this is the first car I've had with the functionality and the manual is sadly lacking; all I see are "Block 5A" in each of the presets. How do I actually get channels?

I tried pressing "service" which then tells me it's searching for channels but it comes back with nothing.

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance xx

:)

• Like 1

I'm sure one of the buttons was manual. Move it to another block and scan. Store ones you like then move to another block and repeat. There's probably an easier way but think i done it like this.

It probably tells you in the manual but then who reads that lol

From memory I think most are around block 11 and 12

I'm sure one of the buttons was manual. Move it to another block and scan. Store ones you like then move to another block and repeat. There's probably an easier way but think i done it like this.

It probably tells you in the manual but then who reads that lol

From memory I think most are around block 11 and 12

I'm sure all of the presets are 5A? How do I get them somewhere else?

And the manual has jack to say about DAB?! God bless technology eh?

Thanks for your words :)

When you find a station hold down say button 1 to store. Next station hold 2, etc.

If you still struggle ill have a go at it next time I'm in car

To scan for radios if you press the fast forward button one it manually moves one station if you hold it down it scans a think lol been a while

How did u get on? Did u get it all tuned in ?

I'm sure all of the presets are 5A? How do I get them somewhere else?

You need to keep pressing the seek(fast forward) button, once it's run out of stations on each block(ensemble) it goes to the next block.

BTW you can download a manual that does have some information on DAB ( page 233 of the latest 12/1/2015 onwards manual ) from here http://www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/Owners-Manual?selectedYear=2015&selectedModel=Fiesta+%282012%29

Thanks for all the replies; managed to get there in the end, everything seems to be in 11 in this area!

You'd think dab would make it easier to find stations but I remember that we'll trying to figure it out. Glad you got it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club