Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Incoming Missile

roocat

Heard something hit me yesterday, sounded too big and loud to be a stone flung up off the road. On reviewing my dash cam this morning turns out it was these little sh*ts lobbing stones at cars. Only had her a month :( I haven't found where it hit me yet so not sure if i got away with it or not, no doubt will spot it when i clean the car later

around 25s in...

• Like 1

had to have a couple of looks until i saw someone in red? good job they didnt throw it earlier and through screen!

• Like 2

Wow the little scum bags, pity you did not see them as you could have tried to catch them, hope no damage is done.

Would report it to the Police. Not likely to catch these scumbags but if they get reports about it happening then they may spin round there and catch them in the act.

• Like 2

We get this on the railway every day.

Hopefully the scum got run over and put out of our misery!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Looks like a couple of kids. Hopefully not too much damage, no more than a stone chip. Might just need a drop of paint in it if on the body work.

There was a spate of rock throwers at buses in the local craphole scabby !Removed! area, things came to a head after a firework was thrown at one and in retaliation the bus company pulled the bus service for that area until it was dealt with.

I had a stone thrown at my car, saw the little sods hide behind a wall, so I stopped, along with someone else too, knocked on the door and had a word with the parents. By the sounds of it those buggers couldn't sit for a week afterwards. I don't normally condone hitting children but they are lucky they didn't leave damage or I would have belted the parents for raising such disrespectful little !Removed!.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club