Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 Availability

Timbo1

I'm shortly going to be buying or leasing a new fiesta, I'm aware sync 3 is in the works and was wondering if anyone knew when it will be available. If I was to get a car that's registered after September would this include the new system ?

Not a chance unfortunately.

The Fiesta doesn't even get Sync 2 in the UK.

You won't see Sync 3 on a Fiesta until the new model in a few years time.

as Alex stated, even the New Ford Focus ST1 only has Sync 1, ST3 comes with Sync 2, doubt you will see Sync 3 until the next generation of Fiesta's are revealed

The Fiesta is too old a model for it now. So as Alex said, no chance until the all new model.

Blast. Thanks for the replies though. I'm currently driving a 208 so the fiesta system will feel like a downgrade I'd imagine

The sync system in the fiesta is actually very good and works well. But as mentioned sync 3 is due in the new Fiesta due late 2016 early 2017.

May I ask why the change from the 208?

The infotainment system in them are brilliant. Makes the one in my dads Range Rover look rubbish and dated!

May I ask why the change from the 208?

The infotainment system in them are brilliant. Makes the one in my dads Range Rover look rubbish and dated!

I've just heard so many good things about the fiesta. It's only mpg and the infotainment system that leaves doubts.

What does sync 3 (and sync 2 for that matter} do?

What does sync 3 (and sync 2 for that matter} do?

There's a big thread on this forum about sync 2 I've just noticed, how it's not coming as promised. Sync 3 looks like a decent touch screen affair that's faster. Makes it much harder to get a new car when a new improved feature is around the corner, just not soon enough for me though 😞

In all honesty I use Siri on my iPhone when I want to phone someone or play music, press 1 button and tell her what to do, Fords system on my prefacelift model is way to complicated, so technically all I needed was the bluetooth to connect to the vehicle, my phone does the rest

I've just heard so many good things about the fiesta. It's only mpg and the infotainment system that leaves doubts.

Ahh ok. The fiesta is a good car but I think the interior won't be as nice as the 208s. It's getting dated now!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club