Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 140ps Exhaust

Jakef97

Just wondering what I need to make the 140ps fiesta's exhaust sound louder and deeper. Not looking for something really loud, just louder and deeper than normal without spending too much money. What would I need? Thanks

you could remove the resonator this will make the exhaust note deeper and louder but only mildly just take it to your local exhaust shop who will weld a bit of piping in

Thanks mate but I can't get anything welded as I'm leasing the car :( what do you think about a cherry bomb back box?

tbh that would be more noticeable because you would still have to cut the old backbox off to install the cherry bomb it would still show up if an inspection was carried out and i see your from flintshire do you know any ford apprentices by any chance?

Damn, I thought it was just a bolt on! Is there anything that I can do to make it louder that's a bolt on? Yeah are you from Flintshire too? Nope I don't, most of my friends are going to uni.

no I'm from up the road in manchester but i have a few mates from flintshire and just wondered if you might of knew them bud

The only thing you can do is to buy a cat back exhaust system have the old one taken off and keep it then have the old one fitted again when you take it back. Then sell the cat back system separately

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

you would have to cut it over the back axle so when you come to put it back on you can cover up the cut with a bit of tubing its the only way that you can really do it, lease cars only go to auction anyway so i don't think they are going to do a major million point check on the car just tyres, bodywork and interior

• Like 1

Yeah you can just sleeve it when you get it fitted back to the car, but you'd also probably need to change the rear diffuser as well

• Like 1

yeah you can get milltek for the zetec s diffuser and also milltek from sico developments if you have the ST diffuser

• Like 1

Sweet sounds good thanks for the advice! I'm looking at the miltek cat back non res exhaust, it says it fits the new red and black edition ecoboosts! Will my local garage be able to do everything? And would anything need to be cut with that exhaust? Not sure what diffuser is on the new models. And fair enough Griffo, just got an apprenticeship myself which is why I've joined this site haha!

No problem, yeah the garage will cut the old one off and just fit the new one. No cutting needed for the milltek just put straight on and clamped up. But I will recommend getting an St rear diffuser

Sweet sounds good thanks for the advice! I'm looking at the miltek cat back non res exhaust, it says it fits the new red and black edition ecoboosts! Will my local garage be able to do everything? And would anything need to be cut with that exhaust? Not sure what diffuser is on the new models. And fair enough Griffo, just got an apprenticeship myself which is why I've joined this site haha!

who do you work for lad?

No problem, yeah the garage will cut the old one off and just fit the new one. No cutting needed for the milltek just put straight on and clamped up. But I will recommend getting an St rear diffuser

Sounds good cheers mate, is that just a simple remove and replace job?

who do you work for lad?

Just got an apprenticeship with a forklift company mate, yourself?

If you get the ST rear diffuser setup, do you still get the ZS version of the Milltek exhaust or the ST ?

Sico Developments have been mentioned on this thread, are they any good as a company to deal with as they seem cheaper than Pumaspeed ?

I would worry about buying the ST bottom rear diffuser painted just in case their spray job isn't great, but it makes it quite convenient buying it pre-sprayed

Sico Developments have been mentioned on this thread, are they any good as a company to deal with as they seem cheaper than Pumaspeed ?

I would worry about buying the ST bottom rear diffuser painted just in case their spray job isn't great, but it makes it quite convenient buying it pre-sprayed

No idea sorry, i'm new to all this!

Just get it sprayed at you're garage, you can get it the same colour as your car or whatever.

Could anyone send me a link to the diffuser needed for the exhaust system to be fitted please? And any bolts/nuts needed? Thanks

I work for Ford in Manchester I thought you might have knows one of my mates who works for Evans Halshaw bretton

Work in a garage mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club