Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rare 05 St170 Looking Fantastic

dsmith81

HI EVERYONE JUST WANTED TO SHOW AN UPDATE ON MY ST170 MY MATES KEEP SAYING TO ME ABOUT SHOWING IT IM NOT SURE SHE JUST HIT 70000 MILES ON CLOCK WHAT DO GUYS THINK. Thanks Darren

post-62822-143965767688_thumb.jpg

post-62822-143965768873_thumb.jpg

post-62822-14396577003_thumb.jpg

post-62822-143965770934_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

DROP THE CAPS LOCK!!!

Looks tidy. Despite the criticisms the ST170 gets from the general public, I do appreciate a good one. This looks good, and if you want to show it, go for it!

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

O sorry about caps lock. How do I go about showing it do I need to sign up to somewhere. Thanks Darren

Keep an eye out on here, there are a few shows and meets that get arranged. There are a couple of big ones, mainly Ford Fest but I am not sure if that has happened yet, I haven't been to any shows yet but that is because last year I had a nasty infection that meant my old ST24 wasn't ready, and this year I have had to have an operation (which was a couple of days ago, still recovering) so I haven't been able to get my Focus ready, nor been able to go out there.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Ok thank you for the advice mate I will keep my eyes and ears open. I glad your well now and everything ok. Thanks Darren

Moving to focus club... Don't know how it found its way here..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club