Sign in to follow this  
chw1

Sony Stereo Gen2

hi all, could some1 help just fitted my new Sony stereo (gen2) Because I was told it has bluetooth but when I fitted the unit and try'd to set my phone to it up on the panel came phone muted message ,,Now I have been looking at some other post's about how to set up bluetooth on these unit's ,and have removed my glove box to find the module (command box) but there don't seem to be one there and I did have a good look in there but no black box...however there was a big block connector there just taped to other wire's, I have a focus Ghia 2007.The old unit that I remove was the Sony gen1, would the module be else where?? or would I have to buy one ? were they fitted as standard on all mk2 focus (I think my focus is a mk2) or do you think some1 has removed it !!!!!!! help me please.....cheers chris

You don't have the module then expensive way to get bluetooth they weren't standard so you'll need to buy a unit in sure there's more to it than that aldi do a single din aux usb sd card cd player with bluetooth for £49.99 this post will help you'll need another £260 worth of bits to get it working in afraid http://www.talkford.com/community/topic/210202-bluetooth-usb-and-vc-retrofit/

cheers matey, looks like I may be going down the parrot way...cheers chris.....