Sign in to follow this  

New Street Pack Alloys

Sp I got my street pack alloys today they are all absolutely mint not a mark on them. Also got two brand new Hankook tyres, the other two have about 5mm left.

post-58869-144085841225_thumb.jpg

post-58869-144085842884_thumb.jpg

Did you get them second hand/breakers or new? I've been looking recently myself!

Second hand but look brand new because the guy I got them off who I know is a driving instructor and very fussy

Cheers mate just need myself two new tyres, if you're after some desperately they still make them but they're £150 each

There is some black ones on ebay that have been refurbished with new tyres on them. I'm not keen on black wheels though

I see from your picture you've got a black ZS too, I want to spray/wrap/coat my alloys like a dark grey whenever I settle on the right ones!!

Sounds good mate, the ones I seen on ebay were like a real dark grey which I confused for black

Very nice indeed. When I bought my car, the street pack alloys were one of the things I simply fell in love with. I'm not the biggest fan of aftermarket alloys, especially when I think Ford did a pretty good job with these 17" ones!

Cheers mate I think they finish off the car. Like you I'm not keen on aftermarket alloys but as you said ford done a good job on them

Nice mate,got them on mine when i had the car as person before at all the stuff on.

Called the X pack what i was told in my reg.

They definitely finish off the car, hopefully I don't kurb them haha my last wheels hadn't been kurbed once over the year I had them so fingers crossed