Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus St 2015 Ambient Lighting

akwilliams

Hi I have a Ford Focus ST2 Diesel and was reading how to change the colour of the ambient lighting and it says that the control is in the overhead console, I can't seem to find it, anyone can help me with this?

Cheers

The color of the ambient lighting can only be changed if the car has the multicolor LED option. The standard ambient lighting does not have this function.

I do not know the UK specifications but in other countries the multicolor ambient lighting was/is not available on the ST.

• Like 1

Hi

There was no option in the options list for colour changing ambient lighting not even on the st3 that is halfway to my dealer as we speak

Jamie

• Like 1

I've seen it youtube but I think it was a mod using led lighting strips... Sadly not an option in uk :(

Multicolour ambient lighting is currently only avaliable on the S-max and Galaxy as far as I am aware in the UK

In the Netherlands on the Focus MK3/MK3.5 the Multicolor Ambient Lighting is part of the light upgrade pack. This pack contains HID headlights, LED rear lights and the Multicolor Ambient lighting.

I found this by mistake on my 2015 focus titanium x , its the button on the roof next to dimmer switch. Not sure if the ST has it but can take a picture and post later. You have to press the button to change the colour as I think there is 6 colours

Only Titanium X gets multi colour ambient lighting in the UK.

All ST's and Titaniums are the single colour Red.

If you make any mods be aware that the door LEDs must turn to red when the door is opened.

I'm quite happy with red on my St. Suits the gauges and accents and is the best colour for your eyes at night.

Cheers everyone for the help. I'm happy with the red just wandering that's all if you were able to change it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club