Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is this pipe?


Recommended Posts

Hi, could anyone tell me what this pipe is please? It's the pipe in the middle of the first photo, to the right of the cat and just above the gearbox.

Car is a 2004 Ford Focus Ghia 2L.







Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like some kind of breather pipe to me (it looks like it could be blocked too) I may be wrong though someone will be able to clarify I'm sure :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...