Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus mk2 cruise control instalation

ste_fce

Hey Guys,

First, I am sorry I am opening a new topic, and not posting in the cruise control guide topic, but for some reason I am unable to do so. 

Next, I have bought the cruise control kit from eBay and I plan on installing it to my three spoke wheel. I have the elm cable to configure it later on.

The code on my GEM ends with AA. The problem that I ran into is that there are no brown and white wires going from the steering wheel to the GEM connector (see the pictures). The kit that I purchased has two long wires in a shrink tube. I believe those should be routed behind the dash. 

Any ideas on how to route the cable from the steering wheel to the GEM?

At what position should the wires coming from the CC be connected to the connector behind the airbag (First picture)

The same question applies for the connector behind the steering wheel. In what port goes the brown wire? (second picture)

I believe this would be it :) Any response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

IMG_5265.JPG

IMG_5266.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club