Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Canbus 501 bulbs Fleabay

guy1962

Beware seemingly bargain Canbus bulbs from eBay.

Bought and fitted two 501 replacements at the weekend in my side light and by Monday (today) both have stopped working.

They're supposed to have a 1 year warranty according to the site, now we'll see how good the warranty is as I've messaged the vendor - no reply so far.

Can anyone recommend any thing more reliable and brighter than standard?

25 minutes ago, guy1962 said:

Beware seemingly bargain Canbus bulbs from Ebay.

Bought and fitted two 501 replacements at the weekend in my side light and by Monday (today) both have stopped working.

They're supposed to have a 1 year warranty according to the site, now we'll see how good the warranty is as I've messaged the vendor - no reply so far.

Can anyone recommend any thing more reliable and brighter than standard?

Expensive but these have lasted me 2 years so far, swapped from my old car as well, I've used them for everything.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEDriving-Retrofit-interior-2850CW-02B-consumption/dp/B0088XET0S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1456766242&sr=8-2&keywords=osram+ledriving+w5w

Its that old saying 'ya get wot ya pay for' I bought some headlight bulbs from fleabay once (bout 18 months ago) they were supposed to be whiter/brighter than the originals and they were for about 4 days then 1 popped :sad: 2 days later the other 1 popped :angry: so I stuck the old ones back in and their still going now,  so I think i'll stick with the originals for now

don't understand the obsession with LED Bulbs to be honest bought them once the chip board overheated was burned black other than being white they served no purpose I just buy diamond white 501 bulbs for a few quid bright white last years and don't almost set fire to you're car

• Like 1

Now I've had chance to look, it seems the LED part has broken away from the connector on both.  I can only assume its a heat issue causing the thing to just expand and snap apart.

Put original 501 bulbs back in this morning and I think they'll stay in until they actually need changing.

The nites are getting lighter now so wont need them so much, I just hope that these ~#@*@rs with their fog lites on all the time turn them off :ph34r:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club