Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taking the Plunge

SuttonRider

Been looking at a Focus and now taken the plunge. I've part-ex'ed my Jag S type for a 13 Titanium X with 44k. It's coming with a full service 4 new tyres, is there anything I should mod / check / change when I get it later this week?

Thanks Guys

I would'nt start doing things to it yet cos you may invalidate your warranty (if any) and they will use any excuse to get out of doing any work if it needs it   

Change the number plate and sidelights lights for Cree LEDs and get silvertec indicators

Then depends what you want to do just visual mods or performance ones

Have a good look around the forum for ideas then be prepared to spend every last spare penny haha

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Thanks for the info, what you have mentioned Philf1 is the type of thing I would look at changing. But also I need to know about any stock problems / faults that I need to check / prevent as required. I don't want to spend shed loads, just want a tidy reliable car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club