Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's this part called?


Recommended Posts

Looks like it ain't easy to find a real picture on internet of such a part! Closest to this resulted EGR valve!

So, intake manifold valve == throttle body valve? with it's motor attached?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...