Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HID's for fiesta mk7

JT_Fiesta02

Hey all.

looking to get some HID's for my fiesta mk7 zetec s. 

I was thinking 12000k but can't find them anywhere.

does anyone recommend these and where to get them from?

much appreciated.

thanks 

jonathan.

12k? You want blue/purple headlights? You'll get about a mile before you 1.) Get pulled or 2.) Have an accident :)

If you're looking for more power and you simply got confused then 55w are the most powerful with 35w being the more popular type

4200k-6k are the most popular colour choices as they're a balance between useable light & styling

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Agreed, i'm all for HIDs and better headlights but 12K is crazy!

6-8K should suitable enough/

• Like 1

Yeah I was gonna purchase 8k but I wasn't sure how they would look. Seen some 12k and they looked white with a hint of blue! But maybe the guy told me the wrong ones. So you think it's the 8k I'm thinking about?

I have seen a few different ones I wouldn't recommend going over 6K grabs to much attention from the wrong folk, I've ran 4300k, 5000k and 6000k. 6000k was the best looking by in my opinion and had that was white with a hint of blue, 8000k is more like blue with a hint of white

• Like 1

I had 6000k in mine but have changed to 5000k and they are much better. Whiter light and better vision

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

5k seems to have strongest vision benefit with 6k not far behind. 8k is more for the blue styling. Anything over 6k is for styling really, and 12k is just ridiculously over the top you do not want those.

I'm just about to purchase some 6k HIDs myself, and have been recommended to buy from a trustworthy source on the mk7 & mk7.5 parts page on facebook. Contact PWperformance, they should be able to sort you out a good set and come with a year warranty. The guy's name is Richard Patch, and he has excellent customer serivce even if you only want to enquire about options.

Cheers,

Matt

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club