Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Etis - Outstanding Action

Trewithy

My car had its 1st service last month.  At the time Ford Etis showed an `Outstanding Field service Action  14M02 – Transmission Control Warranty Extension’.  I thought that having a service would have cleared the outstanding action but a month later Etis is still showing it as an outstanding action.

My question is why is it still showing as outstanding, should the servicing dealer have dealt with it and cleared it from Etis?

Any outstanding actions should have been sorted if it was serviced by a Ford dealer.

There are two types of outstanding actions, urgent ones requiring a recall and you'll get a letter from Ford about it. Or otherwise non-urgent ones which just get done at the next service.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have this on my ETIS readout also.  I understood it had something to do with the global extension Ford has given to the warranty for the TCM module on the Powershift transmission.  Mine has died and been replaced once already.  There's many references to it on google and other forums.

I had this on mine too, but the TCM recall was NOT done while it was being serviced I had to book it in separately to have that done, But it still states the 14M02 on ETIS. 

Have they taken the Reg way to search now as i have tried on a few links and just VIN number.

Registration search is only on Windows Vista or later.  Until recently I was still using Windows XP and could not put in my Reg but I could on my Vista laptop and I can on my new Windows 10 computer.

4 hours ago, Trewithy said:

Registration search is only on Windows Vista or later.  Until recently I was still using Windows XP and could not put in my Reg but I could on my Vista laptop and I can on my new Windows 10 computer.

I aint got it on windows10,gone onto Google and searched for ETIS and i just get the VIN page one,did have it on here a few months ago but gone.

I believe its browser related.

I don't get reg lookup using Firefox (only VIN) but I do if I use IE.

19 hours ago, Mariner said:

I believe its browser related.

I don't get reg lookup using Firefox (only VIN) but I do if I use IE.

I see,yes im also on Firefox.