Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JR11 Alloys Fitment

lukefraser97

hi there, I have recently purchased some JR11 alloys for my fiesta, I was wondering if anyone knew if I will need spigot rings, or if the wheel will be a straight fit onto the car? thanks in advance. 

image.png

You've got a few issues at play here.

Which model of Fiesta are these wheels to go on?

You need a PCD of 4 x 108.

Increasing the width of wheel to 8.25" may cause issues with rubbing.

Offset is (in crude terms) a measure in millimetres of how far the wheel sticks out... The lower the number, the more the wheel sticks out. Spacers can be used to reduce offset but it is not possible to increase it. Recommended offset for aftermarket 7" wheels on a mk7 Fiesta is ET38-42. This will need adjusting for wider wheels.

I have 7" wheels with offset ET38 which nicely fill the arches. With your wheels ET25 this means they'll stick out 13mm more than mine + an additional 16mm (on account of the wheel being wider 1.25"/2) - that's 29mm in total - and 38.5mm compared to the stock wheels.

You will need spigot rings to adjust the hub diameter if that of the wheel is larger than the car's. The diameter of the wheels you have purchased is not stated.

FYI Stock wheels on a mk7.5 Fiesta ST are: Diameter 17”, Width 7J, PCD 4 x 108, Offset ET47.5, Hub diameter of 63.4mm.

You may physically be able to make these wheels fit on your car, but it's not sounding like a good idea to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan P said:

You've got a few issues at play here.

Which model of Fiesta are these wheels to go on?

You need a PCD of 4 x 108.

Increasing the width of wheel to 8.25" may cause issues with rubbing.

Offset is (in crude terms) a measure in millimetres of how far the wheel sticks out... The lower the number, the more the wheel sticks out. Spacers can be used to reduce offset but it is not possible to increase it. Recommended offset for aftermarket 7" wheels on a mk7 Fiesta is ET38-42. This will need adjusting for wider wheels.

I have 7" wheels with offset ET38 which nicely fill the arches. With your wheels ET25 this means they'll stick out 13mm more than mine + an additional 16mm (on account of the wheel being wider 1.25"/2) - that's 29mm in total - and 38.5mm compared to the stock wheels.

You will need spigot rings to adjust the hub diameter if that of the wheel is larger than the car's. The diameter of the wheels you have purchased is not stated.

FYI Stock wheels on a mk7.5 Fiesta ST are: Diameter 17”, Width 7J, PCD 4 x 108, Offset ET47.5, Hub diameter of 63.4mm.

You may physically be able to make these wheels fit on your car, but it's not sounding like a good idea to me.

What he said ^^^

Hehehehe

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club