Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help and advice needed please

Guilty

Hi all

Well I now have the Ka that I've been going on about.

I know that it needs some minor works done which i am willing to do however I am in need of expert advice.

Im not sure if the drive shaft is going. I have a baldy tyre to replace but when I was going over any wet metal covers in the road I could feel it skipping over them.

Hubby wasnt much help and he thinks there is a problem with it even though he had a look over it before I took it.

Can any one help on this?

Thanks

Angie :(

p.s now hubby has said the handbrake needs adjusting (minor) and that there was gunk on the engine near where the gaskets are which he said could be a sign the head gaskets going what !Removed! next so fed up and p**sed off all I wanted was a decent wee car that I could do up to make nice

I gotta clean the inside of it tomorrow as it was a smokers car and you can smell it then I want to t-cut it as it desperately needs it there are little rust patches which dont bother me much coz if i get it running properly then i will get it resprayed with coded bumpers n stuff but thats a long way off. I used to have a vectra that cost me 1000 which i ended up spending more than 2500 on it so I'm not scared to spend the money if it's needed to make it look better.

I really appreciate all your help and comments just hope this car works out for me

cheers for reading

angie

Hi all

Well I now have the Ka that I've been going on about.

I know that it needs some minor works done which i am willing to do however I am in need of expert advice.

Im not sure if the drive shaft is going. I have a baldy tyre to replace but when I was going over any wet metal covers in the road I could feel it skipping over them.

Hubby wasnt much help and he thinks there is a problem with it even though he had a look over it before I took it.

Can any one help on this?

Thanks

Angie :(

p.s now hubby has said the handbrake needs adjusting (minor) and that there was gunk on the engine near where the gaskets are which he said could be a sign the head gaskets going what !Removed! next so fed up and p**sed off all I wanted was a decent wee car that I could do up to make nice

I gotta clean the inside of it tomorrow as it was a smokers car and you can smell it then I want to t-cut it as it desperately needs it there are little rust patches which dont bother me much coz if i get it running properly then i will get it resprayed with coded bumpers n stuff but thats a long way off. I used to have a vectra that cost me 1000 which i ended up spending more than 2500 on it so I'm not scared to spend the money if it's needed to make it look better.

I really appreciate all your help and comments just hope this car works out for me

cheers for reading

angie

it will slip over wet metal covers if the tyre is bald you need a new tyre

also if there is gunk on the engine dosnt mean head gasket just not cleaned very well

its not over heating is it good sign head gasket gone ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club